A list in progress...any suggestions?
This is a disclaimer: This is a list in the works, obviously not completed, but my pea brain will forget if I don't write it down.
26 books to read in my 26th year:
1. The Brothers K
2. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, by Carson McCullers
3. The Sacred Diaries of Adrian Plass, by Adrian Plass
4. The Secret Garden
5. Enders Game, by Orson Scott Card
6. How Now Shall We Live, by Chuck Colson
7. The Collected Poems: 1957-1982, Wendell Berry
8. A Walk in the Woods, by Bill Bryson
9. Re-read Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery
10. East of Eden, John Steinbeck
11. Go tell it to the Mountain, James Baldwin
12. How soccer explains the world Franklin Foer
26 books to read in my 26th year:
1. The Brothers K
2. The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, by Carson McCullers
3. The Sacred Diaries of Adrian Plass, by Adrian Plass
4. The Secret Garden
5. Enders Game, by Orson Scott Card
6. How Now Shall We Live, by Chuck Colson
7. The Collected Poems: 1957-1982, Wendell Berry
8. A Walk in the Woods, by Bill Bryson
9. Re-read Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery
10. East of Eden, John Steinbeck
11. Go tell it to the Mountain, James Baldwin
12. How soccer explains the world Franklin Foer


1 Comments:
I finished #1 a couple of weeks ago.
I bought #7 last week.
I can't wait to see what you think of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home